Yogurt is one of the best sources of probiotics. It’s made from milk fermented by probiotics, mainly lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria. Health benefits associated with eating includeTrusted Source:
- improved bone, heart, and gastrointestinal health
- reduced risk of diabetes
- reduced risk of breast and colon cancer
- improved weight management
Additionally, may be suitable for people with lactose intolerance. This is because the bacteria turn some of the lactose into lactic acid, which is also what gives yogurt its sour taste.
But keep in mind that not all yogurt contains live probiotics. Processing can sometimes kill the live bacteria. For this reason, make sure to choose with active or live cultures UFABET
Also, be on the lookout for high amounts of added sugar, even if it’s labeled “low fat” or “fat-free.”
Probiotic is associated with a number of health benefits and may be suitable for people with lactose intolerance. Make sure to choose yogurt that has active or live cultures.
Six reasons to eat yogurt:
1. Has a similar micronutrient composition to milk, generally with a good bioavailibility and affordability.
2. Has a low energy density.
3. Is a good source of calcium and other minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc. It is also low in sodium. Yogurt consumers have overall a better calcium intake than non-yogurt consumers.
4. Yogurt contains B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12), A and E vitamins.
5. Is an excellent source of high-quality proteins, whey and casein proteins, which can lead to a reduction in appetite and aid muscle and bone growth.
6. Has a higher concentration of conjugated linoleic acids than milk. Conjugated linoleic acids are reported to have immunostimulatory and anticarcinogenic properties.